Re: [sparrow_ev] Re: charger problems

  • Richard Clester
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Chances are your led has bent out of view of the window. Easy to do when removing and reinstalling the cover on a zivan.... In the dark you should still be able to see the led faintly. Try slightly bending the led light back to the view/proximity of the window.
      Also,

      realq157 <real157@...> wrote:
      --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Vivek Subramanian" <viveks@...> wrote:

      > Make sure the fuse is properly seated (I've found that contact is
      often poor
      > in the Zivan fuse holder). The two-tone beep indicates a charging
      error -
      > often caused by an open at the output.
      >
      > I've had this happen before. I now have a wire tied around the fuse
      holder
      > to maintain good contact between the holder and the fuse.
      >
      > Vivek.
      > VIN039 (Woohoo - 6 years and still going strong).

      That did it!! Thanks!!

      Business finance course Business to business finance Small business finance Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business finance schools

    • Richard Edmonston
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        Yes I found the problem, one was the out put fuse holder wasn't making
        good continuity and the other was the led was bent over. Now I back to
        driving to work.

        wrote:

        > Make sure the fuse is properly seated (I've found that contact is
        often poor
        > in the Zivan fuse holder). The two-tone beep indicates a charging
        error -
        > often caused by an open at the output.
        >
        > I've had this happen before. I now have a wire tied around the fuse
        holder
        > to maintain good contact between the holder and the fuse.
        >
        > Vivek.
        > VIN039 (Woohoo - 6 years and still going strong).

        Business
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+course&w1=Business
        +finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+financ
        e&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busines
        s+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=I8jDsORmsaYn0BeqghcJ2w> finance course

        Business
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+to+business+finance&w1=Bus
        iness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+f
        inance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bu
        siness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=fCzze7cxm1K7TVKkzAaOrA> to
        business finance
        Small
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Small+business+finance&w1=Business+
        finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finance
        &w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Business
        +finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=v9sWAno7Kz4WuL8Tadcdhw> business
        finance

        Business
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+consultant&w1=Busi
        ness+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fi
        nance&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Bus
        iness+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=d1xwT3WL0E6XBf6cAV5BXA> finance
        consultant
        Business
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+magazine&w1=Busine
        ss+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+fina
        nce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busin
        ess+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=qphRINaNuVm_6bwoQxgUmg> finance
        magazine
        Business
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Business+finance+schools&w1=Busines
        s+finance+course&w2=Business+to+business+finance&w3=Small+business+finan
        ce&w4=Business+finance+consultant&w5=Business+finance+magazine&w6=Busine
        ss+finance+schools&c=6&s=185&.sig=1RfnhYZpV99RKWRZzSH4gA> finance
        schools

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "sparrow_ev