Toy Remote Controlled Sparrow

  • Edward Ang
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      My wife bought me this toy Sparrow for my birthday. It is very well
      manufactured and looks as good as the real one. It is also rear-wheel-drive
      and front steer like the real one. This is a photo of it.

      http://airlabcorp.com/Sparrow/RemoteControlledSparrow.jpg

      Ed Ang
    • Brad Parker
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        Ed,
        I don't know who manufactured the toy Sparrow but I can't imagin they
        would have regulators on each tiny little battery. Can you make
        regulators that small. I wouldn't run any Sparrow without all 13
        batteries regulated.
        Brad's Sparrow 172 28050 miles getting about 2 years out of each
        battery with your regulators.

        --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Ang" <EdAng@...> wrote:

        > My wife bought me this toy Sparrow for my birthday. It is very well
        > manufactured and looks as good as the real one. It is also rear-
        wheel-drive
        > and front steer like the real one. This is a photo of it.
        >
        > http://airlabcorp.com/Sparrow/RemoteControlledSparrow.jpg
        >
        > Ed Ang

      • Sarah Cooley
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
          If I wasn't absolutely sure this ia an April Fools joke I'd be green
          with jealousy :(. The mini Sparrow is far too cute.

          --
          Sarah Cooley
          Gizzmoe #83

          On 4/1/06, Brad Parker <bparker172@...> wrote:
          > Ed,
          > I don't know who manufactured the toy Sparrow but I can't imagin they
          > would have regulators on each tiny little battery. Can you make
          > regulators that small. I wouldn't run any Sparrow without all 13
          > batteries regulated.
          > Brad's Sparrow 172 28050 miles getting about 2 years out of each
          > battery with your regulators.
          >

          > --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Ang" <EdAng@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > My wife bought me this toy Sparrow for my birthday. It is very well
          > > manufactured and looks as good as the real one. It is also rear-
          > wheel-drive
          > > and front steer like the real one. This is a photo of it.
          > >

          > http://airlabcorp.com/Sparrow/RemoteControlledSparrow.jpg
          > >
          > > Ed Ang

          > ________________________________

        • Edward Ang
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
            And, you are absolutely right. It is sort of a tradition here (started by
            Davide) to post an April Fools photo on April Fool's Day. ;-)

            Ed Ang
            AIR Lab
            (510)673-7602

          • bortel
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
              I still want one of the two seater sparrows.
              Dan

              And, you are absolutely right. It is sort of a tradition here (started by
              Davide) to post an April Fools photo on April Fool's Day. ;-)

              Ed Ang
              AIR Lab
              (510)673-7602

              Yahoo! Groups Links