Lower Price on new NmG

  • nomoice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I was looking at the Myers Motors website the other night and low and
      behold a new and lower price for the NmG. Well there are two pricing
      levels listed one is $24,900 for new NmG's with less then 300 miles on
      them. The other price level is for their ambassador agreement, which
      is $22,500. I have included the link for this new aggressive pricing
      program from the web site.

      http://myersmotors.com/welcome.html