Sparrow T-shirt for sale on ebay

  • Seth Dallob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      I'm selling my Corbin factory issued black Sparrow T-shirt on ebay. I
      think it is an image of the Sparrow 2 concept, but I really can't tell
      as it is still in the bag. If you are interested, it's here:

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q66821F2B

      Seth
    • W&DJS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        I believe that it's the Merlin Coupe concept, not a Sparrow.
        But still a wonderful piece of history.
        Bryce