Jellybean Tyres

  • David Bock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
      I am looking desperately for two new tyres that will fit the rims of
      the early jeallybean cars. Unbelievably no-one in the UK seems to
      have them. Can anybody point to a supplier anywhere please?
      Alternatively does anybody know if the new type wheels fit on the
      early jellybean hubs?
      If so I may be in the market for three wheels provided I can get
      tyres to fit them.
    • ray blake
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
        David,
        Myers Motors can supply you with rims and tires, we have a pallet of older inventory. send me an email through the MM site and we will take care of you.

        David Bock <david@...> wrote:
        I am looking desperately for two new tyres that will fit the rims of
        the early jeallybean cars. Unbelievably no-one in the UK seems to
        have them. Can anybody point to a supplier anywhere please?
        Alternatively does anybody know if the new type wheels fit on the
        early jellybean hubs?
        If so I may be in the market for three wheels provided I can get
        tyres to fit them.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT