what a coward you are

  • Philip Seyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Email sent to Brian Miller, author of Urban Auto Smackdown.

      What a coward you are.
      I drove my Sparrow every day from San Francisco to San Mateo on freeways 101
      and 280.
      Very comfortable. No problems -- except maybe for the wierdos in the next
      lane, hanging out their window and taking pictures of me at 70 MPH.

      It just takes a little getting used to.

      Hear Phil Seyer's music at
      http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/82/self_philip_seyer.html
      Style: New Age/Jazz with Asian influence
      www.ilovemusic.com
    • tomshay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Seyer" <PhilipSeyer@i...>
        wrote:
        > Email sent to Brian Miller, author of Urban Auto Smackdown.
        >
        > What a coward you are.
        > I drove my Sparrow every day from San Francisco to San Mateo on
        freeways 101
        > and 280.
        > Very comfortable. No problems -- except maybe for the wierdos in
        the next
        > lane, hanging out their window and taking pictures of me at 70 MPH.
        >
        > It just takes a little getting used to.

        So, who's Philip Seyer and what did he say or do that was cowardly?
      • tomshay
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Oops! In my previous message I got the names mixed up. Philip
          called Brian a coward, not the other way around.