Is Corbin out of business or not?

  • J Parr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      http://www.slpcanada.com/en/proj.htm

    • khbkhb
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, J Parr <tachedao@y...> wrote:

        > http://www.slpcanada.com/en/proj.htm

        As previously reposted from the corbin motors website, they have been
        forced into chapter 7 proceedings. SLP may not have been informed, or
        SLP may be working with some of the creditors to continue with
        whatever successor(s) there might be. That CorbinMotors will be
        history doesn't ensure that there won't be something called a Sparrow ;>

        I have no inside information. It will be interesting to see what
        happens next.

        As I understand it, the Trustee is answerable to the Court, so the
        earlier comment about equitable treatment of different creditors isn't
        merely an artifact of who the trustee is. No doubt there are many more
        creditors than there are assets, so the Trustee will have their work
        cut out for them.