Re: NEMA 14-50

  • tomshay <tomshay@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      It makes sense that an industrial/commercial grade GFCI
      would cost more, but costing about three times as much
      is unreasonable unless there is a great difference in
      quality or something else of value. How does an industrial/
      commercial GFCI differ from what I can buy for about $125?

      Tom

      --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Flaum <rflaum@c...>"
      <rflaum@c...> wrote:
      > Sorry folks but being a union electrician that buys
      > industrial/commercial grade material from union supply houses in
      NYC,