Re: Off Topic but interesting.

  • tony355.geo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Boy oh boy. If it only costs as much as the
      Sparrow... I want one! This things beautiful.

      Tony Licuanan
      Seattle, WA

      --- In sparrow_ev@y..., "clubjoe1" <clubjoe@g...> wrote:
      > Here is something that VW has been working on.
      >

      > ClubJoe
      > (FAWKES #154)
      >
      > http://www.vwvortex.com/news/04_02/04_16/index.shtml
    • Wagner, Larry E.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Indeed, I'd grab one too. But how would it look with side impact
        guardrails and 5 mph bumpers? It would be best to stay three-wheeled to
        avoid such complexities in the American market.

        Boy oh boy. If it only costs as much as the
        Sparrow... I want one! This things beautiful.

        Tony Licuanan
        Seattle, WA

        --- In sparrow_ev@y..., "clubjoe1" <clubjoe@g...> wrote:
        > Here is something that VW has been working on.
        >

        > ClubJoe
        > (FAWKES #154)
        >
        > http://www.vwvortex.com/news/04_02/04_16/index.shtml

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2028952.3504245.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        083269:HM/A=1061772/R=2/id=noscript/*http:/www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7
        428/211/2458684356>

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0
        429.gif>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=225940.2028952.3504245.1829184/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705083269:HM/A=1061772/rand=110599537>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • anbausa
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          Big problem with it is that it uses a Diesel and you just can't get
          the low sulphur fuel stuff they use in Europe. When VW brought their
          deisels over here for the Bibendum they had to bring their own supply
          of fuel.

          Still, 100KM on a liter of fuel is quite remarkable.