With Rob's blessing, I have completed a USB-based Panda Display. As-is, it will fit into the same footprint as the parallel port one. It all fits on a singlecupricus
I picked up one of Oscar’s PiDP-8’s from his 1st run of kits this summer. It is a very well done kit and went together with little if any trauma. His nextawasson2001
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:38 AM, David Betz dbetz@... ... I was Oscar's neighbor at VCFe and VCFmw this year. I bought one from him when we were inerd_6502
The photo is Walter Miraglia's Elf 2000.
- Apr 17, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.