Updated supplementary parts lists

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 9:55 AM
      Hi Folks,

      Having just built the SBC6120 and FP6120 kits, I have revised the
      article and parts lists for those on my website, to deal with issues
      that I ran into during the build. Thanks go to Bob for his help with
      questions I had about that. The article is here.
      <http://tronola.com/html/building_the_sbc6120-fp6120.html>

      The boards work beautifully, by the way, happily running OS/8. I will be
      extending the article to cover the whole project, as soon as I'm done
      with building the case for it.

      Steve L.
      http://tronola.com/ <http://tronola.com/>