RE: [sparetimegizmos] SBC6120 with FP6120 Full Kit / SBC6120-RC kit for sale

  • Bob Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      > due to past issues Bob has had with others selling on the list.

      FWIW, I don't really have an issue with that - I have an issue with group
      buys going bad. If you have some STG gizmo, in hand, that you want to sell
      on the list then I don't really have an objection. Of course, if you only
      have one to sell there's no reason to discuss it on the list anyway; it's
      always appropriate in that case to reply to the original poster.

      Bob