SBC6120 with FP6120 Full Kit / SBC6120-RC kit for sale

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      I have a full kit SBC6120/FP6120 for sale; it's unopened in the original box Bob mailed it to me in.

      I also have an SBC6120-RC kit as well; it is unopened and unassembled; has the custom cut Plexiglas faceplate and two decals.

      Please contact me off list to enquire about these. nbreeden@...

      I will not respond to inquires on the list due to past issues Bob has had with others selling on the list. I have built several of Bob's kits over the years including a couple SBC6120s and an SBC6120-RC, I've decided to sell the kits as I just don't have time to assemble them.

      -Neil
    • Bob Armstrong
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        > due to past issues Bob has had with others selling on the list.

        FWIW, I don't really have an issue with that - I have an issue with group
        buys going bad. If you have some STG gizmo, in hand, that you want to sell
        on the list then I don't really have an objection. Of course, if you only
        have one to sell there's no reason to discuss it on the list anyway; it's
        always appropriate in that case to reply to the original poster.

        Bob