SBC6120, FP6120, and FP6120 finishing kits available

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Greetings,

      I purchased my SBC6120 kit in early 2009. Since then several personal matters, and a job relocation, have made it clear that i won't be able to build this kit anytime soon. So I have decided to put the kits on Ebay (just went up today)

      Included:
      SBC-6120 kit
      FP-6120 kit (black switches)
      FP 'Extra parts' kit required to complete the FP-6120
      VT-6 terminal kit
      128 MB, 40-pin flash module.

      Anyway, the listing is:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140573449650#ht_500wt_1156