Re: Good News! Sbc/Fp 6120 completion kit received

  • randyeubanks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 8:27 AM
      Anyone else? I know mine hasn't shown up yet. (or the extra LEDs, or the IOB6120...)

      I've lived here for almost 18 years, so the address hasn't changed.

      Randy

      --- In sparetimegizmos@yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Theunissen" <lionelth@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > just wanted to let you all know that I have received my SBC/FP6120 "rest of the parts" kit from Bob Ribbeck. I hope everyone else who was waiting now has theirs.
      >
      > Thanks Robert for coming through and making the effort in putting these together.
      >
      > Yay! Now onto building...
      >
      > Lionel...

    • randyeubanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 9:01 AM
        Well, it's been a week since I asked the question and nobody new has posted that they have received their parts or anything else.

        I'm really happy that Lionel has finally received his parts that were paid for so long ago. Maybe there is still hope. (I'm not holding my breath though...)

        Randy

        PS. REMEMBER EVERYONE, Bob Armstrong has always made good on his offers and has consistantly delivered awesome products. Please don't confuse the assorted Bobs out there.