More SBC6120/FP6120 kits available for sale

  • Bob Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      I have three more SBC6120/FP6120 partial kits available for sale. These
      are exactly the same as the ones I sold a few weeks ago, but if you're new
      or have any doubts about the contents, you can read all about them here -

      http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/SBC6120_GroupBuy_2010.htm

      The price for a partial kit is $600; USA shipping is $40 and international
      shipping is $65. California residents must pay 9.25% sales tax as well.
      Please, please read the full details of the kit and the original group buy
      on the web page above and in the message archive of this group, and be sure
      you understand what you are ordering. In particular, realize that this is
      just a partial kit of the hard to find parts - you'll still need to supply
      all the common ICs and other components yourself.

      I'll accept payment via Google checkout. Since I only have three I'm not
      going to bother listing them on the SBC6120 web page with a "Buy it Now"
      button - if you want to buy a kit, email me and let me know where you live
      so I can calculate the shipping, and I'll send you a Google invoice for your
      order. And please, email me directly for this - there's no need to post to
      the entire newsgroup that you want one!

      These kits are wrapped up and ready to go now and your order should ship
      within a couple of days.

      Thanks,
      Bob Armstrong