SBC completion kit - arrived!

  • Mike Hebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      The SBC6120 kit was in the mailbox waiting for me when I arrived home
      today from being elsewhere.

      It appears complete and was well packed.

      My apologies to Robert for doubting him. :-)

      --
      Mike

      Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!

      --
      Mike

      MARS NEEDS CHOCOS! - Martian Manhunter
    • Mike Roach
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Mike Hebel wrote:

        > The SBC6120 kit was in the mailbox waiting for me when I arrived home
        > today from being elsewhere.
        >
        > It appears complete and was well packed.
        >
        > My apologies to Robert for doubting him. :-)
        >
        > --
        > Mike

        Mine has arrived as well. I noticed when I received the message that it
        was on its way that I had left the suite number of my office off the
        ship-to address. This was very distressing to me as the U.S. Postal
        Service in my area is notorious for returning packages to senders when
        there are incomplete addresses. As I tracked the shipment I found out
        yesterday that it had been delivered this past Saturday (Halloween) but
        there was nothing waiting for me in the office nor was there a delivery
        notice on the door. Later one of the guys went to our locked mailbox in
        the center of our complex and my shipment was there! Good thing it was
        small enough to fit in our mailbox; it wouldn't have fit in the mail
        slot at home! (and the postman may have tried to make it fit any way!)

        Now, where did I set that spare time upgrade so I have time to work on
        my front panel?