probe cases group buy redux

  • David Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      The door closed on the group buy on June 30. I'm checking over things
      right now. Here's the list of those interested for a total of 40 cases.

      Name Qty
      Dave Griffith 3
      Dave McGuire 3
      Steve Maddison 6
      Chris Sullivan 6
      Chuck Guzis 3
      Ethan Dicks 3
      Neil Breeden 2
      Clark Family 2
      maurice smulders 3
      Steve Maddison UK 5
      Dennis Boone 2
      Jack Lowry 2

      In case you've forgotten, this is for the logic probe case found at
      http://www.kelvin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=K&Product_Code=430068.
      US$3.45 each plus $5 shipping plus 3% for paypal to all addresses in the
      US. Shipping to Canada appears to be close enough. If you're in Europe,
      Steve Maddison has volunteered (you did, right?) to accept and remail
      stuff from the UK. There's at least one person on the list in Australia.
      If there's more than one, would someone step forward to be a remailer?

      --
      David Griffith
      dgriffi@...

      A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.