LED resistors for Panda Display?

  • erd_6502
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hi, Bob,

      I'm finally nearing completion of my Panda display, at last, and I
      remember another Panda display owner mentioning that you sent them
      a test program to cycle the LEDs. Is that available for download
      anywhere?

      I didn't get a chance to place a last parts order before the last
      plane, so I'm improvising like mad here. I found a couple of 4.7K
      SIPs (one just the other day, thus the progress), but I may have to
      use discretes for the LED current limiters. To help me in my search,
      what values are reasonable for RP1-RP5 and RP8? I think I can find
      a wad of 220 Ohm resistors, but other low values might or might not
      be present here in the necessary abundance.

      Thanks,

      -ethan