Belle squeezed her eyes shut tightly and listened to her mother lecturing her sister. Glenda deserved it for hitting her and getting her and Jonathan intostarisa38
Lucy slowly lifted herself off Jason's lap and reaches down to pull up her jeans. "I'd prefer to stand." She tells the Doctor. Her bottom was stingingstarisa38
Ann stood there in the corner for a good while after her mother had left the shed. When she had finally calmed down she had no idea how long she had beenaswhat777
1) Frequent posting if you're involved in a storyline - at least once a week.
2) No sexual situations involving minors.
3) Appropriate warnings.
4) Make sure you add yourself to the database. That way, people will know any limits you want to place on roleplaying. And add characters into the Characters database, to make it easier to look for people.
5) Someone may not have a particular style for a particular character that you're looking for. That's cool - if you'd rather just have one other person in the storyline, make sure you indicate the thread as CLOSED. If you want another player in particular, simply tag them.
6) Please do not autohit. This basically means writing for another person's character. It's more lax with the spanking - but only write the reactions of your own characters and not anyone else's. Otherwise, then you're just writing a story; which kinda defeats the whole object of roleplaying
7) Real life takes precedence over rp, but if you're not going to be able to post for a while, please do let any rp partners know if you're involved in a storyline, rather than just disappearing without a word - or let them know as soon as possible
8) Since this is an adult group, please don't put any photos of children up in the files or photo albums
You don't have to have just one writing partner - more than two are perfectly welcome to be in a storyline.
- Role Playing Games
- Sep 14, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.