"Oh, yes", Ally replied. "You can call me Allyson or even Ally if you prefer. All of my friends call me Ally and my parents call me Ally as well unless theyharrisanita11
Cathy squirmed in discomfort as she heard five loud swats of the belt on Janna's bare bottom, the familiar sound of leather on bare flesh reminding her of pastharrisanita11
Felicity continued to stare down at her hands which were fidgeting in her lap as she picked the nail polish from her fingers. A bit of relief washed over her,email@example.com
1) Frequent posting if you're involved in a storyline - at least once a week.
2) No sexual situations involving minors.
3) Appropriate warnings.
4) Make sure you add yourself to the database. That way, people will know any limits you want to place on roleplaying. And add characters into the Characters database, to make it easier to look for people.
5) Someone may not have a particular style for a particular character that you're looking for. That's cool - if you'd rather just have one other person in the storyline, make sure you indicate the thread as CLOSED. If you want another player in particular, simply tag them.
6) Please do not autohit. This basically means writing for another person's character. It's more lax with the spanking - but only write the reactions of your own characters and not anyone else's. Otherwise, then you're just writing a story; which kinda defeats the whole object of roleplaying
7) Real life takes precedence over rp, but if you're not going to be able to post for a while, please do let any rp partners know if you're involved in a storyline, rather than just disappearing without a word - or let them know as soon as possible
8) Since this is an adult group, please don't put any photos of children up in the files or photo albums
You don't have to have just one writing partner - more than two are perfectly welcome to be in a storyline.
- Role Playing Games
- Sep 14, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.