Welcome aboard.

  • sailor.barsoom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      This is the SpaceSports2 group. If you don't know what happened to
      the first SpaceSports group, please, don't ask. It isn't pretty.

      But this group will be pretty. And witty. And wise... I may need
      some help with that last one.

      Anyhoo, check over in FILES, where you will find the rules for several
      games. Now, it's going to take some time for me put up all the files
      and links and everything that the old group had, but stand strong; it
      will be done.