Buran Russian Space Shuttle

  • space_projects
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 3, 2001
      I was reading in www.spacedaily.com that the
      Buran Russian Space Shuutle may be
      ressurrected!<br><br>I decided to update the Energia
    • Michael
      Message 56 of 56 , May 8, 2005
        The number of things that could be used to describe the problems with
        NASA is a large one, and there isn't a single one that is the end all
        and be all of everything. Having said that I must point out that a
        major contributer to NASA's plunge into mediocrity is a lack of
        leadership and vision. When we had the world's attention with the
        Apollo program, engineers and project managers were making due with
        what was available, which wasn't much, and yet they were able to
        finally get 3 men up there to actually touch it. This was because
        there was a single goal that could be accomplished. Nowadays, NASA is
        deluged with thousands of projects and research studies because we are
        still unsure as to what the next big step in space travel and
        exploration even is. And so right now we are stuck with little more
        than the gathering of information of what conditions in space are like
        and how it will effect living organisms who are traveling through it.