Interplanetary Ventures

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      I would just like to draw your attention to a newly constituted (US)
      non-profit space organisation 'Interplanetary Ventures'.

      They have their own website at http://interplanetaryventures.org/
      and have established a forum thanks to their colleagues at CYGO
      http://www.cygo.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=physics

      My specific reason for mentioning the group is that they are
      currently seeking to secure the expertise of people and groups
      interested in working on the communications and power systems for
      proposed satellites and probes. Interplanetary Ventures has a
      project to design, build, launch and operate a series of small
      communications relay satellites to provide services for their future
      space based projects.

      Regards

      Ryan, UK
      Stellar Odyssey