Space and Astronomy Events of 2006

  • vic_stathopoulos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have been updating aerospaceguide.net and I just completed the Space
      and Astronomy Events of 2006.

      2006 looks like its going to be an exciting year with the launch of
      the New Horizons Pluto mission, there's going to be a total ecilipse
      in March, NASA's Dawn Spacecraft will be launched in June and its
      destination will be asteriods Vesta and Ceres. Lots to look forward to.

      http://www.aerospaceguide.net/space/2006.html

      By the way if you want to see the Eclipse, a cruise would be a nice
      idea. If you want to book a cruise, check my other site:

      http://www.dialashop.com/onlinetravel/bookacruise.html

      I have just completed the Venus Express page. I find Venus very
      interesting. Its a hostile planet. I often wonder will humans ever be
      able to land on it.

      Venus Express is the first European mission to Venus. It is a follow
      on to Mars Express mission and many of the instruments on the mission
      are upgraded versions of those on the Mars Express platform.

      http://www.aerospaceguide.net/spacecraft/venusexpress.html

      Vic Stathopoulos

      Aerospaceguide.net
      http://www.aerospaceguide.net
      Space Projects and Info

      Dialashop.com - Buy Books, Clothes, Gadgets, Cheap Plane Flights.
      http://www.dialashop.com