Important project

  • damian ioan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      My name is John Damian and I write you from Romania. The meaning of message is very clear one: I have a project, a very large and beautiful one for the space program.I want to design a space fighter like F-15, F-16, etc, but with new tehnology in every part of design.I design a part of project involving structures system and I will continue with the other things, but there is more parts of the project who needs developement like engine, system of fire, landing gear, etc.
      If you want to involve or know more about this project please contact me at www.ioangheorghedamian@... and I will tell you more or maybe I will sent you one drawing to see and understand this project.

      Till now I work on the frames, I finish the frames in Autocad, know I began dimension of all the frames, then I try to calculate the resistance of all the frames.Then Imust drawing the interior frames to complete the superstructure of the spacecraft.
      I began to make a small mock(copy) from wood to saw much better this project. This is the first step of the project - almost terminated.
      The next step is welding problems and materials problems for this project.
      Sorry, but there is more, more things before I and you be able to understood totaly this project.

      Ps. There is no joke. Believe me.
      Many thanks to you
      Damian Ioan