Listen to Galactic Travels

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 183 , Jun 28, 2012
      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the
      month-long Special Focus on mindSpiral. The Featured CD at Midnight
      will be "Curiosa Positronica" on Earth Mantra Records. The Focus page
      is at: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2011/focus.html#jun

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM. Listen at http://wdiy.org/listen on the internet.

      Note: The WDIY website has changed and the Galactic Travels portion is
      gone. I will be working this issue.
    • Bill Fox
      Message 183 of 183 , Jul 23 10:49 AM
        GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
        http://galactictravels.info
        Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

        Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll continue the
        month-long Special Focus on Modulator ESP. The Featured CD at Midnight
        will be disk 1 from "The Sound of Walking Backwards into Infinity."
        The Special Focus page is at
        http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#jul

        You'll also hear new music from Steve Roach and Eric Wollo.

        Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
        airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
        93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and
        Trexlertown, and on the internet at http://wdiy.org

        To ensure the continuation of Galactic Travels, become a WDIY member now!
        http://ow.ly/pJhCf