Listen to Afterglow and The AM/FM Show

  • Bill Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      AFTERGLOW ON WMUH: http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
      Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning. Tune in
      for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
      dose of Progressive Rock. Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
      http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

      Afterglow is now on MySpace at http://myspace.com/afterglowonwmuh where
      you can become a friend of the show.

      GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY: http://galactictravels.info
      Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special
      focus on Paul Ellis from Washington state. The Featured CD at Midnight
      will be "Appears to Vanish" on NeuHarmony Records. For details, see
      the Special Focus page at:
      http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2007/focus.html#nov

      I will be playing music by Radio Massacre International who are coming
      over from the UK to play at The Gatherings concert series.

      Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
      airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
      Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
      and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
      FM.

      Galactic Travels is now on MySpace at:
      http://myspace.com/galactictravels
      Please visit there and become a friend of the show.