Update: 8/18/08 - Conor Oberst + Tilly and the Wall + BLACKIE (8/28!) + Frightened Rabbit + Jealous Girlfriends + Michale Graves + more

  • Jeremy L. Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2008
      Update: 8/18/08 - Conor Oberst + Tilly and the Wall + BLAC
      WHAT'S NEW ON SPACE CITY ROCK (as of 8/18/2008):
      http://www.spacecityrock.com/

      * Wreckless Eric! Amy Rigby!
      * Some Super Happy News & Leo Party @ Numbers
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/some-super-happy-news-leo-party-numbers.shtml
      * Toypunks at the Aurora, Tonight & Tomorrow
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/toypunks-at-aurora-tonight-tomorrow.shtml
      * Beatdown at The White Swan!
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/beatdown-at-white-swan.shtml
      * A Few Changes (For the Good, I Swear)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/few-changes-for-good-i-swear.shtml
      * Sun, Shows, & Shyness: Secret Saturday/Sunday + Missing Ariel Pink (& Getting Balaclavas, Instead!)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/sun-shows-shyness-secret-saturdaysunday.shtml
      * Metal Ain't Cheap, Y'all
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/08/metal-aint-cheap-yall.shtml
      * This Is Why I Love Where I Work.
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/07/this-is-why-i-love-where-i-work.shtml
      * Update!: Frightened Rabbit + Papermoons (Tonight! Leaving Town!) + Sharks and Sailors (8/1) + Paul Weller(!) + Autovein + More
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/07/update-frightened-rabbit-papermoons.shtml
      * Afternoon Time-Wastage For You: New Co-Pilot Video (+ Belated Southern Backtones)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/07/afternoon-time-wastage-for-you-new-co.shtml
      * HPMAftermath: 9 Bands, 7 Bars, 1 Wristband, A Ton of People, & 1 Very Sore Foot
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/2008/07/hpmaftermath-9-bands-7-bars-1-wristband.shtml

      NEW INTERVIEWS
      * How Heads Roll Off: An Interview with Frightened Rabbit
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/features/frightenedrabbit1.shtml

      NEW LIVE REVIEWS
      * Live: Tilly and the Wall
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/features/live-tillyandthewall1.shtml
      * Live: When We Were Angels -- Michale Graves at Zion
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/features/live-michalegraves1.shtml

      NEW REVIEWS
      * Conor Oberst, Conor Oberst (Merge)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#conoroberst1
      * B L A C K I E, Wilderness of North America (self-released)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#blackie1
      (B L A C K I E is playing 8/28/08 at Numbers, with The Mathletes, The Goods, & Giant Princess.)
      * The Jealous Girlfriends, The Jealous Girlfriends (Good Fences)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#jealousgirlfriends1
      * Sputnik Monroe, We're Doomed (Nine 12)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#sputnikmonroe2
      * Athletic Automaton, A Journey Through Roman's Empire (SKiN GRAFT)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#athleticautomaton1
      * Sharks and Sailors, Builds Brand New (self-released)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#sharksandsailors2
      * Papermoons, New Tales (Team Science)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#papermoons2
      * Paul Weller, 22 Dreams (Yep Roc)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#paulweller1
      * Autovein, Bullets and Bruises (Outlook)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#autovein1
      * This Holiday Life, The Beginning of the End of the World (7 Spin Music)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#thisholidaylife1
      * Cherry Suede, Cherry Suede (Prodigy Music Group)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#cherrysuede1
      * Elemental Zazen, The Glass Should Be Full (Gnawledge)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#elementalzazen1
      * The Show Is The Rainbow, The Show Is The Rainbow (S.A.F.)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#showistherainbow1
      * The Velocet, A Quick and Dirty Guide to War (Eyeball)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#velocet1
      * You.May.Die.In.The.Desert, Bears in the Yukon (The Mylene Sheath)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0808.shtml#youmaydieinthedesert1
      * The Delta Block, A Sleeping Nation (Smelly Menace)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#deltablock1
      * Aaron English, The Marriage of the Sun and the Moon (self-released)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#aaronenglish1
      * Los Doggies, Onebody (self-released)
      >http://www.spacecityrock.com/reviews/rev-0708.shtml#losdoggies1
      * Melba Toast, Melba Toast (BLABJAC)