SCR: Hey, folks... (4/30/03)

  • Jeremy L. Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hey there, all -- I just wanted to send a quick "welcome" e-mail, to let
      people know that the list will soon be up and running for real. We're
      currently working on the next (online-only, I'm afraid) issue of _Space
      City Rock_, and we'll let you know via this list when it comes out and
      what's in it. Cool? This isn't a discussion list, just an
      announcement-only deal, so from here on out the only e-mails you'll receive
      will be news about new issues of the e-zine.

      Anyway, that's it for now; if you've joined or been added to this list by
      mistake, all you need to do to leave is send a blank e-mail to
      <spacecityrock-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com> -- we'll be sad to see you go,
      but hey...

      More soon,

      Jeremy L. Hart