Re: Darryl Anka's blog comments

  • Martian Games
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2012
      haha  i just noticed it is Daniel, not Daryyl asking about who is the "group" .. anyhoo the all are one and the one are all .. i hope i helped clarify in any case  ;)

      meanwhile, i am also actively working on the STA, and will be sharing information with this group as i encounter key insights.
      oh, and for those interested in getting their feet soaked with some cutting edge tech in new energy and gravito-magnetic propulsion systems, here is a good starting point:

      *namaste*

      ~S~
    • Daniel Endy
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 10, 2012
        ~S~

        Ah, I understand now.  That group is a private collection of individuals who asked some questions of Bashar as a 'group'.  I've not heard anything else about them.

        At this point, I'd say this STA group is *the* group.  We are the leading edge.  I love the Alien Scientist.  He's great and his videos are excellent.

        Best,

        Daniel

        On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Martian Games <martiangames@...> wrote:

        haha  i just noticed it is Daniel, not Daryyl asking about who is the "group" .. anyhoo the all are one and the one are all .. i hope i helped clarify in any case  ;)

        meanwhile, i am also actively working on the STA, and will be sharing information with this group as i encounter key insights.
        oh, and for those interested in getting their feet soaked with some cutting edge tech in new energy and gravito-magnetic propulsion systems, here is a good starting point:

        *namaste*

        ~S~

      • Buffalo Dogs
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 11, 2012

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=5VdMCGjhlMc

        • Buffalo Dogs
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 11, 2012
            wow, I just responded to his you tube comment! sinc!

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 17, 2012
              Did any of you hear the recent coast to cost about "vibrating" magnetism?

              Researcher and investigator Joe Bullard discussed the work of Capt. Bruce Cathie, a retired New Zealand airline pilot, who after witnessing UFOs, developed a theory of a harmonic grid system circling the Earth. Bullard also spoke about the mysterious Coral Castle in Florida, and how Ed Leedskalnin's construction of it relates to Cathie's theories. Cathie was one of the first to associate UFOs with the idea of anti-gravity, and believed that these craft were not coming from distant planets but have always been here. The grid Cathie postulated is like an invisible line of energy that craft align with and can use as an energy/propulsion source, Bullard explained.
              The grid is sustained by devices planted in the earth and the oceans, Cathie hypothesized. Further, he was able to predict where future UFO sightings would take place based on his knowledge of the grid, Bullard detailed. Cathie offered an explanation for a missing plane off the coast of Florida in 1945, suggesting that they flew through a magnetic line that caused a kind of time warp. Cathie also investigated ancient stone discs found in a Chinese cave, which could relate to an alien visitation. Capt. Cathie, now 83, was reached for a short interview in the last hour, and described one of his UFO sightings.
              Bullard suggested that Leedskalnin was aware of the energy grid and was in tune with its forces when he moved Coral Castle to its second location. Witnesses also described Leedskalnin using anti-gravity techniques to float stones over the Castle, he recounted.