LVM Studios news

  • Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      From December 3 we start shipping the Zarya capsule from AMK-kits in
      scale 1:72. Click here
      <http://store.lvm-studios.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65&pr\
      oduct_id=68> for more info.

      The R7 launch pad has moved to Q1 2013, We expect release by February!

      We have placed a small sneak peak of a new model kit annouched at
      Telford: Soyuz Descent Module in scale 1:12!!!!! Click here
      <http://www.facebook.com/lvmstudiosnl> to go to our facebook page.

      I want to thank everyone from the group who visited our stand at Telford
      earlier this month! Great show and we will return next year again!

      Regards,

      Leon