Re: Now that HLJ lists the Hasegawa Voyager.....

  • telghar
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi all

      Glenn site show that stock is not available anymore, and no backorders are accepted, so it seems unlikely that we can get one.
      Is there other places where we can find it in stock?

      If not,then this kit is surely a good choice, there is not so many Voyager kits available

      Antoine
      http://telgarscifi.blogspot.fr/

      --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Karl D Dodenhoff" <thedude@...> wrote:

      > FYI there's already a superb Voyager model on the market, and it has lots of
      > PE and other goodies, AND it's double the size of the Hasegawa kit. It's
      > sold by RealSpace Models, and it's available here:
      >
      > http://www.realspacemodels.com/html/voygerpg.htm
      >
      > I had one built pre-fire and it's fabulous when completed!! Not a model for
      > beginners but you will gain a good amount of experience working with PE if
      > you build it. I HIGHLY recommend it.
      >
      > Here's a couple of pics of mine (taken before I had a digital camera or any
      > type of model photographing setup):
      >
      > http://www.myspacemuseum.com/rsvoyager2b.jpg
      > http://www.myspacemuseum.com/rsvoyager3b.jpg
      > http://www.myspacemuseum.com/rsvoyager4b.jpg
      >
      > W-A-Y better than a dinky styrene kit in my book, any day!
      >
      > Karl D Dodenhoff
      > http://www.myspacemuseum.com/

    • Mat Irvine
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 12, 2012
        In message <jtk3sj+iioq@...>, duckgilchrist@...
        <duckgilchrist@...> writes

        >--- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "artkrull" <nartco@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Anyone going to produce a PE set?
        >>
        >> Glenn? Tomas?
        >>
        >> Art
        >>
        >yes thats all very well but,where does the gold alien go cannot find it in the
        >instructions cheers don

        He is positioned gazing quizzically at the record, thinking 'how the
        heck do I play this on my iPhone...'

        mat

        Mat Irvine

        mat@...