Anybody alive out there?

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 2, 2012
      I hope the finds everyone still has a pulse! Because it sure has been quite around here.

      Maybe everyone's busy building models? I hope so. I've even been building something. Not space related so I won't go into it.

      Was Santa good to everyone? He was to me! I think that's why it's so quite we're all playing with our toys. Been trying to organize mine.

      Somebody bring something interesting up to talk about because I can't think of a thing, so I'll stop rambling!

      Happy and Blessed NEW YEAR to EVERYONE,
      Carl-
    • Mkrobel1
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 16, 2012
        I will let the list know on the 19th, when mine arrives.