Re: [space-modelers] Slightly OT: Chinese reveal they ate dog meat in space

  • Mat Irvine
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 1, 2010

      In message <98fb6.3d48a61c.3935ba49@...>, JMChladek@... writes
      >Not to them. They probably considered it better then the typical space food
      > faire. ;)

      Sorry Jay, you've taken it too literally - read the last word out
      loud.....

      mat

      Mat Irvine

      mat@...
      www.smallspace.demon.co.uk

      Creating Space AND Scale Spacecraft Modelling - available...
    • gary gilmore
      Message 59 of 59 , Jun 7, 2010
        A theory my wife fully subscribes to!

        ;-)

        Gary

        To: space-modelers@yahoogroups.com
        From: waltowen@...
        Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:34:29 -0700
        Subject: Re: [space-modelers] Re: Moebius Moonbus

        Remember, if you are not fully grown by the age of thirty, you are not required to be!

        Walt (Age 47, physically, somewhat less, mentally)

        From: x15gal <mach25@...>
        Subject: [space-modelers] Re: Moebius Moonbus
        To: space-modelers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 6:13 PM

        I just find this whole conversation concerning the re-release of the venerable Moonbus to be quite amazing. Think about it, for decades this kit was one of the most expensive and sought after kits in all of space modeling. Look how things have now changed when we're discussing kit bashing varieties of the this into trash haulers and Moon ambulances, etc. Isn't it wonderful to have the ability to do fun stuff like this with a kit that many of us never even had the opportunity to have first hand previous to all this?

        I have been lucky to have built several original kits during the original release, but am ecstatic that I now don't have to open that last sealed box from 1969 to build a new kit a lot more competently than I did as a young kid.

        Michelle