Re: [space-modelers] The Academy 1:288 Shuttle?

  • Carl Moss
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thanks Jay, luckily a desk top model is about all he wants. Besides he wouldn't know if it was accurate or not. I didn't expect it to be much of a kit, for one the scale. I just didn't want to get into and it find out it was going to a Zillion hrs. to build a basic 20 pc. model because of horrid fit and all.

      Seems like my long hiatus from modeling there were some good kits like the Vulture for Salvage 1 and many others come and go I missed out on. That of course is inevitable. Besides, can't buy everyone that comes down the pike anyway. I've tried, it doesn't work!

      Your HO appreciated.

      Carl-