Mike Mackowski, I need your help.

  • hal9001cm51
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hey Mike,

      First I'd like to say how impressed I am with your SIM books I got in the mail today. Thay are wonderul! Anyway, I've been trying to contact you via your SIM address and it keeps getting shot back to me. ?? I tried three times. The Mail Demon must not like me much for some reason.

      Well, the reason for contacting you, besides praising your books, is if you wouldn't mind contacting my off group. I have a couple of questions. I would really appreciate it Mike.

      Carl-

      hal9001cm51@...