Re: [space-modelers] National Air & Space Museum

  • Rick DeNatale
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 1 4:00 AM
      Some of the denizens here who find themselves in the D.C. area might
      want to also consider visiting the relatively new Marine Corps museum
      in Quantico just off I-95 south of D.C.

      My wife and I went there shortly after it opened and enjoyed it quite a bit.

      Not really Space related, although I'm pretty sure that John Glenn
      gets mentioned in the exhibits.

      --
      Rick
    • Schorry, Robert E.
      Message 64 of 64 , Apr 23 5:07 AM
        I think the replies were all egcellent. They got me to start scratching
        around on my workbench and I found a few crumbs. Not to crow, but it
        just might hatch a few ideas...

        Rob