LM-5 progress

  • vincent.meens@libertysurf.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I made quite good progresses in the last fortnight and was
      able to complete the Environmental Control Subsystem, the
      Cabin recirculation assembly and the water module of the
      LM-5 mid-section cabin. In the mean time work has started on
      the OPS, PLSS and storage compartment which I expect to
      complete in a couple of weeks. Progress can be seen in the
      "current project" section of my web site or directly at :
      http://spacemodels.nuxit.net/LEM-24/Mid-section-cabin/index.htm

      Regards

      Vincent Meens
      Chef du Bureau Frequences