Re: 1/30 MOL for a cool $ 6000 from e-bay or $ 30 from New Ware?

  • tom_new_ware
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      just a note - MOL is one of planned kits of New Ware in 1/144 scale.
      I looked at photos at e-Bay and hope that our one will be better
      corresponding with now available informations - for example solar
      panels should be included. I hope that it will be a nice addition to
      our already in production NW033 Salyut 1
      (http://mek.kosmo.cz/newware/#nw033)

      BTW the best source seems to me Charles Vick drawings, but we are
      still looking for any scale data. Any link, photo or scan is
      welcome, you can send it to SMG or directly to me
      (tom.nwkits@...).

      Thank you in advance

      Tom Kladiva
      New Ware
      http://mek.kosmo.cz/newware/

      --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Retro Rocket"
      <retrorocket@...> wrote:

      > Back in the mid nineties I traded some NAA contractor models for a
      MOL