Re: Stardust model photos

  • Robert Schorry
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 1, 2006
      The catefory was "Space - Historical - All scales", not not stinkin'
      Sci-fi or Misc.... :-(

      It was great show. We had 74 contestants, 136 attendees, and I'd
      guess about 170 models.

      Rob

      --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Karl D Dodenhoff"
      <thedude@...> wrote:

      > Congrats to you, Rob, and Linden. Nice work, Guys!
      >

      > What was the category, Rob? (In other words, were you in with the
      Sci-fi
      > guys or the Miscellaneous crowd, or did they have a separate
      category for
      > Real Space?)
      >

      > And, what scale did you do your model in?
      >

      > All Hail the Hardcore Scratch Building Whack
      Jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      > Karl

    • foleyenterprises777
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 7, 2006
        Two of my sons build those cheesy Asian robot battle robots. I like
        the American ones.
        On that subject, does anyone know if there are kits for American
        robot movies like Robot Jox (See trailer, (after commercial.)):
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102800/trailers-screenplay-E12184-10-2

        I think it would look cool on my entertainment center including it's
        service structure tower.
        (Russia and the U.S. are dukeing it out for occupation of Alaska
        after the U.N. outlaws war. The world law of single dueling develops
        into man on man weaponry that evolves into some really gnarly- Well,
        check out the trailer..)
        Bob Foley
        --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Schorry, Robert E."