Re: [space-modelers] Monogram 1:32 CSM

  • Pat Sklenar
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 1998
      On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:41:06 -0700, Karl D. Dodenhoff wrote:

      >I actually plan to use EVA Models figures for the CSM, one of
      >which will get a bubble helmet, ...

      Has anyone noticed that the supposedly smaller EVA figures
      (1:35 scale) are significantly larger than the 1:32 scale figures
      included in the CSM kit? At least the two Shepard figures seem this
      way. I can't figure out any way I could fit one into the CM, let alone
      three.

      --
      pat----

      home: psklenar@...
      work: psklenar@...

    • Rick DeNatale
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 1998
        >On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:41:06 -0700, Karl D. Dodenhoff wrote:
        >
        >>I actually plan to use EVA Models figures for the CSM, one of
        >>which will get a bubble helmet, ...
        >
        > Has anyone noticed that the supposedly smaller EVA figures
        >(1:35 scale) are significantly larger than the 1:32 scale figures
        >included in the CSM kit? At least the two Shepard figures seem this
        >way. I can't figure out any way I could fit one into the CM, let alone
        >three.

        I think that EVAs figures are all 1:32 rather than 1:35. The lunar Rover
        kit is marked as 1:32.

        Rick DeNatale
        Still Looking for a cool signature
        denatale@...