Re: [space-modelers] Re: A "If I owned a Model Company" wish list

  • Mat Irvine
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
      In message <20060901034939.76371.qmail@...>, larry
      wolfe <lew_bud@...> writes
      >Actuall, Monogram makes the 58 Futura that the TV
      >series Batmobile was made from. It has been
      >re-released several times and is fairly common. There
      >was an article in FSM on how to convert it within the
      >last couple of years. To get the proper wheels
      >scavenge them from a Monkee Mobile kit. Sorry for the
      >OT.
      >
      >Buddy

      Well if we are going to be accurate, the current issue of the Futura is
      purely in Monogram packaging, (and one of the few that still are!). The
      kit is a Revell original - though I have to say it fits in Monogram's
      (dwindling) catalog pretty well...

      mat

      MAT IRVINE

      "New book - Scale Spacecraft Modelling - now out!"

      mat@...
      www.smallspace.demon.co.uk