Re: FSM Articles

  • John Duncan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      That's great to know, Jenny!

      I have several half-written articles, including one on a Saturn V
      build. Though now that FSM has published one, they are not likely
      to publish another any time soon. My article is on correcting the
      1/144th Saturn V kit, for which there are few after market details
      for (beyond what Glenn and Rick offer).

      With a little luck, maybe I can take you up on that sometime soon.

      (now to go Google you) :)

      John

      --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, Jenny Morgan <jmorganix@...>
      wrote:

      > Confession time...
      >
      > I write a monthly column for a car magazine and am a writer at
      > Walthers, Inc. (those railroad schnooks).
      >
      > I would be happy to offer my services as an "editor" for those who
      may
      > wish to write an FSM article but do not feel confident in their
      writing
      > skills. I won't write it for you, but I can help you get it
      written in
      > the way they'd like to see it. Additionally, I photograph many,
      many,
      > many models for Walthers website (35 more today), so I can assist
      in
      > that department as well.
      >
      > Jenny Morgan
      >

      > On Feb 28, 2006, at 5:08 PM, space-modelers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >

      > > Message: 7
      > > Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0000
      > > From: "Don Griswold" <bikerspaceman@...>
      > > Subject: Spacecraft articles in FSM
      > >
      > > There are a bunch of top notch space modelers in this group. If
      > > everybody would take the time to document a build and send it to
      FSM,

    • mkrobel1@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        I dunno John. They have multiple articles on Me 109s and the like. And
        there are still a lot of those 1/144 Saturns out there...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
          That's true. I need to get off my duff and finish those parts. I
          have the engines and S-IC heatshield done. I was doing the new fin
          fairings when life got complicated (rolls eyes).

          I need to start a new topic on home photoetch kits.

          But wait.....what about the LUT kit...?!?!?!

          Too many projects.... :)