RE: Happy Halloween!

  • gary gilmore
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      <Not as scary as "Blood Sucking Monkeys from Pittsburg," but what is? Here
      is your monthly reminder about the group guidelines: >

      HEY!!!!!

      If you're going to slam my town, at least spell the name right! P I T T S B
      U R G H! :-p

      ;-)

    • Sven Knudson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
        --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "gary gilmore"
        <glgilmore@h...> wrote:
        > <Not as scary as "Blood Sucking Monkeys from Pittsburg," but what
        is? Here
        > is your monthly reminder about the group guidelines: >
        >
        > HEY!!!!!
        >
        > If you're going to slam my town, at least spell the name right! P
        I T T S B
        > U R G H! :-p
        >
        > ;-)

        Oops! I blame it on brain-sucking zombies (and the semi-late hour
        and being too lazy to find an atlas...) [anyway it was a reference
        to Count Floyd's scary time movies on SCTV more than anything.
        Ooowoooo!]

        Sven Knudson
        http://www.ninfinger.com/
        http://www.ninfinger.org/
      • Walter Owen
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
          Yeah, but you don't pronounce it right, anyway...

          Edinburgh - Ed-in-bur-uh

          Pittsburgh - Pitts-bur-uh ??????

          Walt

          > <Not as scary as "Blood Sucking Monkeys from Pittsburg," but what is?
          Here
          > is your monthly reminder about the group guidelines: >
          >
          > HEY!!!!!
          >
          > If you're going to slam my town, at least spell the name right! P I T T S
          > U R G H! :-p
          >
          > ;-)

        • gary gilmore
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
            British pronounciation, not Scottish! ;-)

            This is getting way OT . . . .

          • Rick DeNatale
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
              Nope, it's because those monkey's love to eat h's especially at the
              end of words!