Re: [space-modelers] Re: Getting All Those Space Models Built!

  • Anthony Vernier
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2003
      So is the show still in September or did they change it?

      Tony Vernier

      > Sorry, those "yanks" talking among themselves again. It's the
      Cincinnati Scale Modelers club annual show and contest.

      Linden

      --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Karl D. Dodenhoff"
      <spacey@m...> wrote:
      > what's this about a "CSM contest"?

    • Linden Sims
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2003

        <spacey@m...> wrote:
        > what's this about a "CSM contest"?
      • Schorry, Robert E.
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 2, 2003
          Here is the Official date change for the Cincinnati Scale Modelers (CSM)
          show...

          Now
          Hear This

          Some of you will have heard about this already, but due to a scheduling
          complication with Scarlet Oaks, we have had to change the date of our
          contest from September 13th to SEPTEMBER
          27th .

          Everything else remains the same. The contest website already reflects
          the change.

          Click here: CINCINNATI SCALE MODELERS
          <http://home.cinci.rr.com/cscalemodelers/>

          Kudos to Don Flynn for working quickly with club officers and IPMS
          poobahs in getting a new date so close to the original. Ditto to Matt
          Kessler for such a nice job on the web site.

          <spacey@m...> wrote:
          > what's this about a "CSM contest"?

        • nart2112
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 2, 2003
            Rob,

            I realize that it's a few months away, but are you going to the show?
            I'm hoping to get there this year. I may even have DS-1 done by then.

            Art

            --- In space-modelers@yahoogroups.com, "Schorry, Robert E."
            <rob_schorry@c...> wrote:
            > Here is the Official date change for the Cincinnati Scale Modelers
            (CSM)
            > show...

            Now
            > Hear This
            >

            > Some of you will have heard about this already, but due to a
            scheduling
            > complication with Scarlet Oaks, we have had to change the date of
            our
            > contest from September 13th to
            SEPTEMBER
            > 27th .
            >
            > Everything else remains the same. The contest website already
            reflects
            > the change.
            >

            > Click here: CINCINNATI SCALE MODELERS
            > <http://home.cinci.rr.com/cscalemodelers/>
            >

            > Kudos to Don Flynn for working quickly with club officers and IPMS
            > poobahs in getting a new date so close to the original. Ditto to
            Matt
            > Kessler for such a nice job on the web site.

            Models

            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 2, 2003
              I hope to go, even if I don't bring a model. With all the graduation
              and moving our daughter off to college and stuff, time is way too short!

              Di graduated on Friday evening. She was 8th out of 422 (not too bad),
              and was an Honored Graduate (GPA greater than 3.75). Now she is a
              "college kid." Egad. She'll be 18 next Sunday and already has plans to
              get her belly button pierced. Lordy, lordy, lordy.

              <rob_schorry@c...> wrote:
              > Here is the Official date change for the Cincinnati Scale
              Modelers
              (CSM)
              > show...

              Now
              > Hear This
              >

              > Some of you will have heard about this already, but due to a
              scheduling
              > complication with Scarlet Oaks, we have had to change the date
              of
              our
              > contest from September 13th to
              SEPTEMBER
              > 27th .
              >
              > Everything else remains the same. The contest website already
              reflects
              > the change.
              >

              > Click here: CINCINNATI SCALE MODELERS
              > <http://home.cinci.rr.com/cscalemodelers/>
              >

              > Kudos to Don Flynn for working quickly with club officers and
              IPMS
              > poobahs in getting a new date so close to the original. Ditto
              Matt
              > Kessler for such a nice job on the web site.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              Click Here!
              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
              063569:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124km4b11/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitak
              enattogyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595054>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egrou
              pmail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=681538290>

            • Linden Sims
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 2, 2003
                Rob,

                You have 422 kids!? No wonder it takes you so long to finish a model!

                Linden

                >Di graduated on Friday evening. She was 8th out of 422 (not too bad),
              • gary gilmore
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 2, 2003
                  Try to talk her out of it, Rob!

                  The number of peritonitis cases from navel piercings done with improperly or
                  not sterilized implements is absolutely appalling!

                  I lnow, it happened to my niece. . . .

                  Sorry for the OT, Sven!