Posted Photo of MR-3 model (work in progress)

  • tooch4242
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
      Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my work in
      progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace, Revell and
      Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
      umbilicals and mounting it in the case.

      enjoy,

      comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model and
      can make changes.

      tooch

      ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab about
      NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
    • Keith McNeill
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
        That looks really excellent! What scale is it?

        Keith

        tooch4242 wrote:

        > Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my work in
        > progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace, Revell and
        >
        > Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
        > umbilicals and mounting it in the case.
        >
        > enjoy,
        >
        > comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model and
        > can make changes.
        >
        > tooch
        >

        > ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab about
        > NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • earnestmichaels
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
          That looks alot like a photo of the real thing on the pad and the
          real thing in a museum with you standing next to it... were these the
          photos you meant to post? I wish mine looked that good.

          Later,

          Mike

          --- In space-modelers@y..., Keith McNeill <kmcn@l...> wrote:
          > That looks really excellent! What scale is it?
          >
          > Keith
          >
          > tooch4242 wrote:
          >

          > > Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my
          work in
          > > progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace,
          Revell and

          > > Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
          > > umbilicals and mounting it in the case.
          > >
          > > enjoy,
          > >
          > > comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model
          and
          > > can make changes.
          > >
          > > tooch
          > >

          > > ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab
          about
          > > NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.

        • Samuel Jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
            How can I see it?

            Sam Jones
            sajones22@...

            That looks alot like a photo of the real thing on the pad and the
            real thing in a museum with you standing next to it... were these the
            photos you meant to post? I wish mine looked that good.

            Later,

            Mike

            --- In space-modelers@y..., Keith McNeill <kmcn@l...> wrote:
            > That looks really excellent! What scale is it?
            >
            > Keith
            >
            > tooch4242 wrote:
            >

            > > Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my
            work in
            > > progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace,
            Revell and

            > > Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
            > > umbilicals and mounting it in the case.
            > >
            > > enjoy,
            > >
            > > comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model
            and
            > > can make changes.
            > >
            > > tooch
            > >

            > > ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab
            about
            > > NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Service.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • tooch4242
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
              Thanks, it is 1/48th Scale

              tooch

              --- In space-modelers@y..., Keith McNeill <kmcn@l...> wrote:
              > That looks really excellent! What scale is it?
              >
              > Keith
              >
              > tooch4242 wrote:
              >

              > > Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my work in
              > > progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace, Revell and
              > >
              > > Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
              > > umbilicals and mounting it in the case.
              > >
              > > enjoy,
              > >
              > > comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model and
              > > can make changes.
              > >
              > > tooch
              > >

              > > ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab about
              > > NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • tooch4242
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                Just go the photos section of the group and look in the "tooch"
                folder. You should be able to click on the photo and view them.

                tooch

                --- In space-modelers@y..., "Samuel Jones" <sajones22@h...> wrote:
                > How can I see it?
                >
                > Sam Jones
                > sajones22@h...

                Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
                http://explorer.msn.com

              • tooch4242
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                  Ok I posted some more photos of each assembly so you can see its not
                  the real thing. When I took that picture I was trying to get as real
                  looking photo as possible.

                  tooch

                  --- In space-modelers@y..., "earnestmichaels" <earnestms@c...> wrote:
                  > That looks alot like a photo of the real thing on the pad and the
                  > real thing in a museum with you standing next to it... were these the
                  > photos you meant to post? I wish mine looked that good.
                  >
                  > Later,
                  >
                  > Mike
                  >

                  > --- In space-modelers@y..., Keith McNeill <kmcn@l...> wrote:
                  > > That looks really excellent! What scale is it?
                  > >
                  > > Keith
                  > >
                  > > tooch4242 wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > Just posted a photo in the photo section (tooch folder) of my
                  > work in
                  > > > progress model of MR-3. I am going the New Ware, Realspace,
                  > Revell and
                  > > >
                  > > > Jupiter C route to make the model. Almost complete except for the
                  > > > umbilicals and mounting it in the case.
                  > > >
                  > > > enjoy,
                  > > >
                  > > > comments and criticism welcome as I have not finished the model
                  > and
                  > > > can make changes.
                  > > >
                  > > > tooch
                  > > >

                  > > > ( Just wanted to show that I do build models, as well as crab
                  > about
                  > > > NASA and inaccuracies in movies ;-)
                  > > >

                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > Service.

                • realspace
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                    Tooch -

                    Your model looks great! Thanks for posting them!
                    The photos of you next to the real things are very nice too.

                    Glenn

                    Glenn Johnson
                    www.realspacemodels.com
                    >><<
                    > Ok I posted some more photos of each assembly so you can see its not
                    > the real thing. When I took that picture I was trying to get as real
                    > looking photo as possible.
                    >
                    > tooch
                    >

                    > --- In space-modelers@y..., "earnestmichaels" <earnestms@c...>
                    wrote:
                    > > That looks alot like a photo of the real thing on the pad and the
                    > > real thing in a museum with you standing next to it... were these
                    the
                    > > photos you meant to post? I wish mine looked that good.
                    > >
                    > > Later,
                    > >
                    > > Mike
                    > >

                    > > --- In space-modelers@y..., Keith McNeill <kmcn@l...> wrote:
                    > > > That looks really excellent! What scale is it?
                    > > >
                    > > > Keith

                    > > work in
                    > > Revell and

                    > > and

                    > > about

                    > > Service.

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • tooch4242
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
                      Thank you Glenn, I could not of done it without your Mercury detail kit!

                      Tooch