Re: [space-modelers] Re: Another Hobby Shop URL

  • deanamaral@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      I go to the store on the weekends. It is very good. By far and away the
      best hobby store near where I live.
    • spacecraftengr
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        Not much NASCAR??? What are you daft, Walt? Why go then?

        Cool- I need to check out that site more, but it sounds like a road
        trip be in the offing. Thx for feedback. Bruce

        --- In space-modelers@y..., wlowenjr@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 1/31/2002 2:06:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        > spacecraftengr@y... writes:
        >

        > > http://www.pegasushobbies.com/
        > >

        > This is the coolest store!!!!
        >
        > I got there about once a week. They have THOUSANDS of kits. Often,
        the
        > discontinued stock of other shops ends up here, so they have lots of
        stuff
        > you will not find anywhere else.
        >
        > And only a fraction of the THOUSANDS of kits are NASCAR kits. Most
        are
        > legitimate subjects ;)
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Walt

      • peterojoe
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
          Walt,

          Do they have an email address? I couldn't find one on the site.
          Since you mentioned they have lots of discontinued stock, I'm looking
          for some old 1/144 Fujimi kits. Since I'm in the northeast, I'm just
          a bit too far away for a day trip :-)

          Peter