Re: [space-modelers] Hasagawa Shuttle

  • gary gilmore
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      I tried the link but I'm not sure where the space models would be listed.
      The Sci-Fi/Fantasy link says it is down for renovation. How much for the
      Hasagawa Shuttle? S&H?

      >From: "Dr. Charles Forbin" <forbin1@...>
      >To: robert_d_wilson@...
      >CC: space-modelers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [space-modelers] Hasagawa Shuttle
      >Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:35:01 -0800
      >
      >I have them in stock at http://www.brookhursthobbies.com

    • Bob Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Great!

        Next time I'm in the area I'll pick one up.<G>

        Honestly, let me check with a couple of the shops
        local so they'll stay in business beyond Christmas.
        If the don't have it we'll be talking again.

        Bob

        --- "Dr. Charles Forbin" <forbin1@...>

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • JMChladek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          In a message dated 11/1/01 6:49:31 AM Central Standard Time,
          glgilmore@... writes:

          << I tried the link but I'm not sure where the space models would be listed.
          The Sci-Fi/Fantasy link says it is down for renovation. How much for the
          Hasagawa Shuttle? S&H? >>

          Just do a search for Hasegawa kits using the HLJ search utility, you should
          be able to locate it easily enough and you could probably narrow it with the
          keyword "space shuttle". The sci fi link is just a front page describing new
          releases, but it just links into other pages anyway.

          JMC