VA Air & Space Museum

  • T. Bultman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I'm coming out of lurk mode to tell you that I posted some pictures I
      took at the VA Air & Space Musuem in Hampton last weekend.

      Shots include the Apollo 12 CM, a Viking Lander replica, the hatch
      from Gemini 10 (I don't know where the rest of the capsule is), the
      Lunar Landing Research Vehicle, and Mercury Capsule #14.

      Last week, someone asked about photos of the underside of the Viking
      Lander. I took a couple of the replica that might be helpful.

      If anyone wants higher resolution copies, drop me a line.

      v/r

      Tim Bultman
      Manassas, VA