[space-modelers] Re: (Kein Betreff)

  • Damon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 1999
      Horst wrote;

      >Hallo,
      >does anybody has an idee where I might purchase some of the MATTEL John
      >Glenn kits ( Hot Wheels series ) ??
      >Thank you!
      >Horst

      Hey Horst,

      I got mine at a Walgreens drug store here in Alabama. In fact I bought
      a couple and gave some out as gifts. If I see another one I will pick it up
      and make it available to everyone on the list for whatever I paid plus
      shipping. They are only $5. A bargain at twice the price. (Don't tell Hot
      Wheels I said that!) I know there are other Space action packs that feature
      the lunar lander and astronauts. I own one of these as well. Again, If I
      see another one...Good luck in your search. I would try Wal-mart first if
      one is available to you then move on to the Toys-R-Us if you can.

      Regards,
      Damon

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
    • SoyuzXI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 1999
        Horst,
        Just check at your local Walmart and you will probably find plenty of the John
        Glenn hot wheel sets priced at around $10.00.
        James
        Robinson

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
      • Horst Jelitte
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 25, 1999
          Hallo,
          could somebody please give me Real Space Models' new internet address
          and Mr. Johnsons e-mail address.
          Thanky
          Horst

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
        • Carlos Ferrer
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 25, 1999
            At 19:38 25/01/99 +0100, you wrote:
            >Hallo,
            >could somebody please give me Real Space Models' new internet address
            >and Mr. Johnsons e-mail address.
            >Thanky
            >Horst

            Dear Horst:
            The page of Realspace is:
            http://www.nettally.com/realspace/

            The email address is:
            realspace@...

            Regards!
            Carlos

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
          • bakertom@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 31, 1999
              Hi all. Just wanted to say hi and to let everyone here know that I make water slide decals for models and just about anything else. I got strarted making decals for my model rockets and it has grown from there. I am slowly going thru the out of production model rocket kits and reproducing the decals that came with those kits, with the blessing and help of Estes Industries. Not only can I reproduce the decals but I can scale them up or down as needed.

              One of my projects of late has been the new release of the Man in Space rockets. The decals that come with the kit are lacking, to be kind. well, I have drawn decals for all 5 rockets AND ALL the roll patterns for each rocket. I even did the silver pattern on the Command modules for the two Saturn rockets! What this means is there is almost no painting to do for these rockets with my decals other than the base color of the rockets.

              The decal set is a little over 2 sheets (8.5 x 11) and includes 2 complete sets of decals for each rocket. I like to include spares as we all know decals get damaged at times and it is a royal pain in the butt if there is only one of each needed decal.

              The set, in full color, is $20 plus shipping. First class is $1.50 and Priority Mail is $3.20. If outside the US, shipping will be slightly higher. If you are interested in a set of these decals, drop me a note and I will give you instructions on how to order them.

              And, if you need decals for any of these rockets, in a different scale, let me know and I can make up a sheet of them for you. It is very easy for me to scale these decals now that I have them drawn. Also, if you would like the roll patterns for the new Saturn V by Estes, let me know and I have them sized too.

              One other decal set that might be of interest is the decals for the Lost in Space Jupiter II model by Polar Lights. I have those too, with placement instructions. Jim James drew them and I make the decals. Cost for those is only $8, which includes the shipping. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any other decal needs or wants. I can make custom decals for just about anything. All you have to do is provide the artwork.

              Take care and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

              Tom P.
              Tango Papa Decals

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
            • jwspicer@iquest.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 3, 1999
                I'm definitely interested!

                E-mail me the details on ordering - and thanks for the efforts!

                Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/space-modelers/?start=3405

              • SSSPOONER@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 7, 1999
                  Tom,
                  Just sent a money order to you for a set of AMT Man in Space Decals.
                  Thanks a million!!!
                  Steve Spooner
                  ssspooner@...

                  eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/space-modelers
                • Mark Gray
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 7, 1999
                    Can anyone recommend a good source of 1/72nd scale seated space shuttle
                    astronauts? Or is slicing and dicing up the outstretched supplied 'nauts the
                    only way?

                    Mark

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 24, 1999
                      Hallo,
                      could you please give me the e-mail addresse/website of Aer Moldavia
                      Kits ?
                      Regards
                      Horst
                    • Horst Jelitte
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 20, 1999
                        Hello there,
                        is shuttle launch tower with orbiter in 1/ 144 scale already available
                        and how much does it cost ?
                        Best regards
                        Horst